Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Boy's Day Out

I took my 4 boys and the neighbor boy out for some hiking and other things today. Here are the results....
The local park has a play area that is every boy's dream (even grown-up boys can play on this set).
Rock climbing wall.

Not too high.

Trying out the macro on my new camera.

The CREW. I made $50 today because I made everyone who said, "wow, five boys, you really have your hands full", give me $5.

Conkle's Hollow

...on the trail...

Super hikers.

...one more...

The end of the trail.

From the end of Conkle's Hollow looking back toward the trail.

Cave men, look closely...

Our last stop was Ash Cave.

I was very hesitant to let them run ahead among the rocks but it was late in the day so my resistance was worn down.

The CREW at Ash Cave.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like alot of fun, my two boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete